9.07.2010

1st Day of Preschool

It's hard to believe my little girl started preschool today. As we speak, she in her classroom with new friends and a new teacher, playing and learning all sorts of new things. The last three years have flown by and I am sad to see her go, yet so excited for her and the new adventures that lay ahead for her. She is ready to start school and was super excited when she woke up this morning and it was finally her day to go! Good luck this year Norah! We know that you'll do great and learn so many new things. Remember that your mommy and daddy love you while your at school!

1st day of preschool picture

She's so excited... she could hardly wait!

Annoyed that she had to take more pictures

Seriously annoyed

Finally at school and with her new teacher, Mrs. Hargrove and her assistant, Miss Jenna.

Playing while all the kids arrived

One last picture as I was walking out the door
I know I look like a crazy first time mom dropping their child off on their first day of preschool, but hey, it's a big day! Love you Norah... be good!

1 comment:

Rachel Thomas said...

norah looks adorable for her first day of preschool. I love all the pic.!!!