8.21.2010

OMG, the circus is amazing!

Let me preface this post by saying that I am 26 and this was my first time ever going to a circus... let me tell you it did NOT disappoint! Holy Toledo, it was AMAZING. I've never seen anything like it in my life. I've come to the conclusion that all of those people must have a death wish or are seriously crazy! Anyhow, Norah loved it and was thoroughly entertained the entire time.

Before "The Greatest Show on Earth" began we got to go onto the floor and see an elephant up close and see some clowns and an acrobat. Norah could hardly contain herself.


The elephants were amazing...

The tigers were amazing... (this guy was nutso!)

Norah was glued to the lady who was about to be shot out of this massive cannon... which too, was amazing!

The energy in the room was crazy, so of course, Norah wanted to dance every time the lady started singing. Derek and I loved that the theme song of the circus seemed to be "Do Not Try This At Home!" Awesome.


Of course, we had to end the fun adventure with a family picture. For the life of me I could not find a circus sign around, so the concession stands were the best we could do to prove we actually were there. I hope you like Norah's horse slushy. For $11, she better LOVE that thing! Hey, you can't go to the circus and not buy your kid a souvenir!!!
In the end, Norah's favorite things were the elephants, zebras, and tigers (the nice ones). We had such a fun, family day at the circus. I'm sure we'll be hearing about this day for a long time!

1 comment:

Lorina said...

Very neat. I haven't taken my kids to the circus yet. Honestly, they would love it!! But I haven't even been to a circus since I was like 12!


BTW: Where did you get that shirt? I NEED one! I heart my Brooklyn too.