4.11.2010

I can't believe my baby is 3!!!

Happy Birthday to my sweet, dear child! I can't believe Norah is 3 years old already. Where did those years go? It feels like yesterday I was sitting in that hospital bed, holding this little, tiny baby girl thinking, "what on earth have I gotten myself into!" Little did I know she would be one of my greatest blessings. I love being her mother and spending everyday with this crazy, silly, sassy, sweet girl! I love you Norah, more than you'll ever know! Happy Birthday!


All her loot!
But wait, there was one more present hidden in the garage! It was a big hit. The best part, it was a Craigslist find for $30. LOVE IT!

After the cake Derek made her for her party (keep reading to see it) we decided to let her go to the store and pick any kind of ice cream she wanted. The decision: Mint Chocolate Chip (or green ice cream as she calls it). We added 3 candles and there you go... birthday dessert!

One of her presents was a Littlest Pet Shop clubhouse. She couldn't stop playing with it, and still can't! This morning I caught her trying to shove this in the toy bag to take to church. Seriously, this thing is huge! It was funny!
We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you Norah!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Avery said...

We're getting old and she is adorable. happy birthday Norah!

Avery said...

ps. just read the cake post and I am amazed..way to go Derek! It's scary good!