Norah's hair is finally getting long enough I can put it in little pigtails, or a pony tail...yea!!!
Stay clean before church? Yeah..right, mom!
Stay clean before church? Yeah..right, mom!
Almost there! Norah likes to be just like mom and dad. In this case that meant making her own egg burrito.
I'm ready for a bike, daddy! She loves wearing Derek's old helmet around the house. She tries to wear it outside sometimes and says, "less go". Again with the cheesy smile.
Notice there's starting to be enough hair for a clip to stay in the front. This is very exciting for me!
Classic picture! I made big pancake, bacon, egg breakfasts for Derek's family when they were here. This is what Norah did with her syrup hair. The facial expression just makes the whole picture priceless. Thanks Norah for making us laugh!
2 comments:
Norah has grown up SO much since I last saw her 3 1/2 months ago. I'm going to make and sell some hair bows and clips to some boutiques around here. When I get some made I'll have to send you some since Norah can wear them now!
norah is so you i can't believe it. she is so cute.
Post a Comment