Okay, Okay! Here are the pictures that you wanted to see of Norah. That seemed to be the popular demand from my previous blog. I'm not quite sure when it happened, but at some point in the last couple months it seems as though our little baby has turned into a little girl. It almost makes me cry as I realize how old she's getting. She pretty much kills my back to lift and is starting to copy what I do and say. She is pretty entertaining though.

Norah had just taken her nighttime bath so I decided to put the towel on her head like I usually do. The towel is huge (Derek uses the same size) so it threw her off balance and almost knocked her over. You can see her face looking a little scared. Right after we took the picture the towel fell off her head.

After we put the towel on her head we let her run around for a couple minutes to air dry (she's had a really bad diaper rash). She found this little bin and decided it made a nice place to sit...
naked! Once she was finished with the bin she decided to get out. Gotta love the naked pictures. Check out her belly. It's pretty awesome. Kids can get away with anything and everyone thinks it's so cute. I don't think you'd want to see this picture of a grown adult...I wouldn't!!! Oh yeah, about one minute later she peed all over the carpet. I laughed...Norah was confused (her pee didn't usually run down her legs)...Derek grumbled (then again, he had to clean in up)!!!

Norah's been obsessed with bags lately. She's tried carrying a bunch of things on her back like a backpack (again, copying what she sees) but everything we had just slipped right off her. So we went to the local outlet stores (like a mile from our house, it's great) and found this backpack for Norah. It's perfect for her because we've always called her our monkey. It's adorable! She carries it everywhere. She even takes it to church with her (we just use it as the diaper bag now).

In one day she got her backpack, a booster seat, and a new toothbrush and training toothpaste. All that night she wanted all three at the same time. No one else was allowed to touch her things! She LOVES to brush her teeth everyday. I help her first and then she does it on her own. It sure makes my job easy.

Still carrying her toothbrush and toothpaste...hours later!
7 comments:
What a cute girl, that Norah! She is very smart to, in imitating people. Better watch out what we say and do!
woooey! Nakey pictures! You're a brave girl to post those on the internet. My husband would kill me if I ever did that.
Norah is getting big. I love the Thomas the Train toothpaste. Nate is currently obsessed with trains, he thinks everything says, "choo choo."
Way to go on the conversion from a diaper bag to a small kid backpack.
she really isn't a baby anymore. she is getting so big. love the towel on her head, so cute!
She is so cute! Are you really liking it down there?
Norah is so CUTE! I wish her and Penny could play together. It sounds like they are into the same sorts of things right now. Whenever Penny starts having a tantrum, I ask her if she wants to go brush her teeth and it'll usually calm her down. And, boy does she love bags, too. I wonder why these little girls learn to love carrying purses so young.
she is so cute! Love the towel on top of her head. We miss you!
cute background wendy! norah is adorable! we look forward to seeing you guys at Christmas!
Post a Comment