
This is Norah waiting patiently for me to come get her up from her nap. I could hear her talking to herself and whimpering a little bit, but when I went in her room to get her she gave me a huge smile. Unfortunately, her face was stuck against the bars and she couldn't move. She's become very good at scooting and moving around lately, which puts her in some rather uncomfortable positions sometimes. Being the kind mother I am, I ran to get the camera to capture this moment before I got her out of the crib.
2 comments:
i think i might have to start calling her worah bc she looks so much like you. she is just darling in every way, just like her mother.
Ahh, the sign of a true blogger. Grabbing the camera before helping your kid. You make me proud!!!
Post a Comment