
This was Norah's first time carving pumpkins. She was really excited to pick out the pumpkins for our family. Derek and I got the big one obviously and Norah got the little one. Unfortunately, Norah was really cranky so she took a nap during the actual carving of the pumpkins. Although, she got up just in time for the pictures.

This pumpkin was carved to look like Norah. It has big eyes, a little round nose and two bottom teeth. Derek was the master pumpkin carver for this pumpkin. He also carved the big one for the two of us. I'm not so big on the messy part of Halloween! Although, I did help brainstorm the ideas for both pumpkins and offered moral support.

All of these people are Derek's siblings and their pumpkin creations. We had a great time at their house as we had a wonderful Fall dinner, apple crisp and pumpkin carving. Thanks for throwing such a fun afternoon Lori and Clyde!!!
5 comments:
in an odd kind of way, that pumpkin actually does resemble norah a little. i love her halloween outfit. it is so festive. i think orange might be her color.
Yeah, your blog is back!! Now you just need to post some pictures of you house. :)
Ok, this darling baby is totally YOU!!!!! She is so cute. And she looks just like you did as a baby. I love reading all about her and your adventures in parenting! Happy Halloween!
Wenfu, your baby girl is so so cute. She looks just like you and is so adorable. I love it!
Post a Comment