
Okay, Okay...we decided to dress up to take Norah Trick or Treating. It was actually a lot of fun. I decided to dress up while Derek was at school so I had to hurry and put our costumes together as quick as I could. Thankfully, my good friend, Rachel, heard my plans and came to the rescue. We split up the errands and bought all the things we needed for our costumes. She stayed for a few hours while we pinned all the vines and leaves all over me. For those of you who don't understand our costumes, we are a pea pod, pea plant, and a farmer. My personal favorite is the bright green eye shadow I had on from lash to eyebrow. Needless to say, Derek was very surprised when he got in the car (also very excited--he wanted to dress up deep down)!!!

This was Norah's little pumkin bucket she gathered her candy in. Derek and I were happy to eat all the candy she received. We actually went up to Sandy to go Trick or Treating with Derek's family. They had a great time and all the neighbors loved our costumes!

This was us walking from house to house with Norah. As you can see she was mostly interested in the bucket; she actually held it herself most of the time. I had to take the picture so it doesn't look very good, but that was the best I could do. I hope you enjoyed our Halloween adventure...until next year!!!!!
4 comments:
that is really funny and so original. i love that oyu decided to dress up. wasn't it so much more fun that way? norah looks so cute, as usual. i need a baby to steal candy from.
Pretty darn cute!! The eye shadow was cool, but Norah wins for tye coolest costume. Way too cute for words!! Mom
Awesome costumes Wendy. Really, great idea and I love your shoes, where'd you find them?
I love the theme and all of your costumes. I could be wrong, but is Derek wearing YOUR cowboy hat? It looks great on you, D-Dawg! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween!!!
Post a Comment