Well, it looks like we're headed back to Provo in December. Derek got a job as a visiting professor at BYU, so we'll be there at least for the next few years. He starts the Winter semester so the move will have to happen really fast, but we're excited to move closer to family and to be done with school... well at least the student part!
Congratulations Derek!
Congratulations Derek!
5 comments:
Congrats!!! Can we please walk university mall again? Or at least hang out? I'm not sure my kids will take all that walking in a mall now, 3.5 years later!
Yay!! We LOVE Provo! Congratulations! We live in Lehi where Mark works at IM Flash but Mark will be teaching some lectures at BYU this fall. I am so happy for you to have some peace of mind about your future.
Yes yes yes!!! I can't WAIT to have you back close by. Maybe you should live in Salt Lake (aka even closer to me!)
Tell Derek congratulations and we're so excited for your family!
Back to Provo huh?! Congrats!
Congrats, Wendy! That's great news! I can't believe he's done already. Time flies! I wish I still lived in Utah so we could hang out like the good ol' days. Sara's comment made me sad thinking I wouldn't be there to hang out with you guys...
But I'm excited for you!!! Happy, happy day!
Post a Comment