The Help. It is amazing. Probably one of my favorite books ever. Can't remember the author's name, it's a woman though. Anyway best book ever.
Check out my friends website...shelahbooksit.blogspot.com
Try 'Peace Like a River'... I loved it.
I agree, The Help...Excellent. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is also great. I have it if you want it. Good luck!
What kind of book? I just finished reading Born to Run and LOVED it!
i was going to suggest "The Help" too. Guernsey and the Literary potato peel pie society is also great. Another really, really good one is "When Crickets Cry"
Its a kids book, but if you haven't read Ender's Game you really should.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The Help. It is amazing. Probably one of my favorite books ever. Can't remember the author's name, it's a woman though. Anyway best book ever.
Check out my friends website...
shelahbooksit.blogspot.com
Try 'Peace Like a River'... I loved it.
I agree, The Help...Excellent. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is also great. I have it if you want it. Good luck!
What kind of book? I just finished reading Born to Run and LOVED it!
i was going to suggest "The Help" too. Guernsey and the Literary potato peel pie society is also great. Another really, really good one is "When Crickets Cry"
Its a kids book, but if you haven't read Ender's Game you really should.
Post a Comment