This summer we've been more diligent at going to storytime every week. Norah's been loving it, and every week checks out about 20 books on a subject she's interested in (trains, instruments, animals). It's been pretty fun watching her learn so many new things. Anyways, the library is doing a summer reading program for the children and if they read 5 hours they get a FREE ticket to the circus! How fun is that. Let's just say Norah's been very motivated!!!
She's already earned her free circus ticket and is now working towards the 10 hour prize, a pink watch (we're providing... the library's prize wasn't that good). If they read 15 hours, then they get a free book. At the rate she's going, I'm sure she'll get all the prizes. I'm so proud of her!


Her first completed reading chart.

She's already earned her free circus ticket and is now working towards the 10 hour prize, a pink watch (we're providing... the library's prize wasn't that good). If they read 15 hours, then they get a free book. At the rate she's going, I'm sure she'll get all the prizes. I'm so proud of her!
Her first completed reading chart.
No comments:
Post a Comment