It seems like we're always up to something around here. There's rarely a peaceful minute, which is good. I am grateful for my husband and children, despite the lovely wrinkles they are putting on my face! Anyhow, here's a little snapshot of the past couple weeks and our little family.

Ben is in that annoying, hard to keep track of stage. He is seriously everywhere. In a blink of an eye he's gone and off causing trouble. He is funny though. He always has a smile on his face while he's being mischievous. Does he think this will soften my heart? Is it an evil, "I'm up to no good" kind of smile? I don't know, but I sure love it! He's also climbing on everything he can find, as I'm sure you can see looking at the pictures.

He learned how to climb stairs! MAN!!!!




Norah loves her tu-tu that I made for her. She wears it all the time!


I've been sewing a lot over the past few weeks. These are the burp rags I've been making (cotton, chenille).

A couple weeks ago we drove out to Frisco, TX for my cousin's little girl's baptism. She was so cute and so excited about being baptized. I loved it! It was so good to see my cousins, Megan and Julie, and my Aunt Susan and Uncle Scott. Well, it was good to see you too Jordan, but we see you all the time. Thanks for inviting us Julie and Bill!
Our Texas family (minus Megan... sorry Megan) as we like to call it!
3 comments:
Pretty much I can't believe how old your kids are getting. And I can't get over how darn cute they are.
Love that last picture. Fun that you were able to go. Norah and Ben are such cute little kids. I love Ben's smile, even if it is mishevious!
So I finally found your blog! How cute. I love the little burp cloths you made and the ties! Wow, I think I might have to learn how to make those. And your big trip looked like so much fun! it makes me want to jump in the car and go on an adventure right now. :)
Post a Comment