3.07.2010

Okay, okay. I finally caved!

So I decided that I am going to make my blog private. I know what you are thinking... "That's so ANNOYING!" I hate when people go private, but due to some recent unwanted visitors on my blog, I decided to secure it a little better! If you would like to be invited to see my blog, please leave your email in a comment and I'll be sure to invite you! Sorry, about the inconvenience, but it's all about safety, right!

I won't switch until Sunday so you have a chance to leave your email. Thanks!

23 comments:

Can Can said...

Of COURSE I want to be invited! Thanks for giving us all the heads up and thanks for the great talks this weekend.

Loving Our Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loving Our Life said...

I would love to be invited. I love reading about your growing little family:) prproundy at gmail dot com

Brad and Kjirstin said...

Oh invite us too, seeing you guys always makes me think of good old days in Provo. krazykjirstin at hotmail dot com

Shelly said...

count me in please!!
sgallini@earthlink.net

Andrea said...

Hi Wendy! Can I be included? andrea.hamblin@gmail.com

Lorina said...

Add me, please. :)

lorinawebb@hotmail.com

Marnie said...

I want an invite.

mlovstedt@yahoo.com

Bethany said...

I assume I'm on the list. :)

Booya Grandma said...

Tatojunk@live.com
-Adam

Susan said...

Please add me - Aunt Susan -

Courtney N said...

please invite me!

beachbaby021@gmail.com

Whitney said...

count me in! wseamons at gmail dot com

Becky said...

my email is beckyfreestone@yahoo.com. you do what you have to do i guess. don't worry, i'll still check your blog.

Avery said...

me please! duh..:)

Sarah said...

Please invite me.

Brittany Crane said...

crane.brittany@yahoo.com

Invite me please!

Rachel Thomas said...

invite me please! rachthomas8@gmail.com

Joe and Megan Karlsven said...

Add me. megankarlsven@gmail.com.
Thanks! I am going to add yours to mine today. Sorry I am a slacker sometimes.

The James Family said...

me me me
melindakjames@gmail.com

Katrina said...

hey girly! I miss you guys but please add us! Our blog is private too so let me know if you can't see ours! kdlawyer AT yahoo DOT com

Rachel said...

mrs.terrazas
gmail account

Allen Family said...

count me in pretty please!?!?! i went private with our blog for awhile to get rid of unwanted visitors and it worked. we're public again for now but i will switch in a heartbeat if anything fishy shows up again.
monirallen@gmail.com