Okay, I know I haven't gone private yet, but I will. Until then, you get another post to enjoy pre-password!
Alright, now on to the real matter of things. I LOVE my husband soooo much! Yesterday was a day of pure bliss and relaxation. He came home early from work, around 1:00 (spring break) so I could go get my hair done, go shop a little bit, then off to get a pedicure in the most fabulous massage chair I've EVER sat in!!! Childless and relaxed, I returned home after 6 hours of pure bliss! Thank you, Derek for giving me some much needed (and deserved, I might add) time to myself!!! I bid farewell to that wonderful day, not knowing how soon it might come again. Until then, goodbye sweet relaxation, and hello chaos!!!
Baby R's Grand Entrance
12 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Wendy I want an invite... My address is Megs_60@hotmail.com. Can't wait to see more.
Oh how wonderful!!! That does sounds blissful!! I'm glad you got to get away. I'm sure two kids is CRAZY!
Ben bought me a massage for valentines day and I have yet to use it because of scheduling purposes. You have inspired me to call right away! :)
Post a Comment