The past week has pretty much been filled with friends, fun, and gardening! Norah got to play with her good friend, Ava for a little while last week after we went to story time at the library.

Playing in the backyard, trying to get the darn, big bubble wand to work.

Norah being silly (as always) in her new pj's and new slippers. I swear this little girl has a WAY better wardrobe than me!!!

BEN, Just because! He is the most slobbery little kid I've ever seen! He is in full teething mode now, complete with 6 teeth, with the 7th breaking through! I love his 3 uneven, crooked bottom teeth.

Hangin' out in the backyard with the fam. His shirt was soaked due to excess drool, so we stripped it off. He seemed to enjoy it!

Last Friday night we had a "Movie Night" with Norah. She got to stay up late with us, eat popcorn, and watch, "Madagascar 2." Seriously the funniest movie ever. I didn't think it would be that entertaining, but I actually was laughing the entire time. Highly recommended! We had a really fun night, and Norah thought she was so cool because she got to stay up late, while Ben had to go to bed!

Last Saturday was spent gardening the whole front yard. We were able to pull out all of the nasty weeds and prune the bushes. Wow, our yard looks a lot better! BUT, I have never been so sore in the past 10 years of my life as I was after that day. Holy cow!!! Norah was a HUGE helper though. She loved it. She even had her own gloves and shovel.

Whoa! That's a BIG pile of weeds, Norah!
After we put Ben to bed, Norah decided she wanted to go out and pull weeds again. So we went out again tonight to start pulling weeds in the backyard! UGHHH... not so excited for tomorrow. It's a big job! Norah seems to be pretty happy about it though! I wonder how long this helpful phase will last?


Okay, so tonight Norah called me in to my room to come look at her. I walked in and started laughing so hard, I had to take a picture. She had put my shower cap on her head and thought it was hilarious, but the really funny thing is what she was doing while wearing the shower cap...

Silly Girl!!! I hope her hands were clean. I might have to make a run to Target :)

Playing in the backyard, trying to get the darn, big bubble wand to work.
Norah being silly (as always) in her new pj's and new slippers. I swear this little girl has a WAY better wardrobe than me!!!
BEN, Just because! He is the most slobbery little kid I've ever seen! He is in full teething mode now, complete with 6 teeth, with the 7th breaking through! I love his 3 uneven, crooked bottom teeth.
Hangin' out in the backyard with the fam. His shirt was soaked due to excess drool, so we stripped it off. He seemed to enjoy it!
Last Friday night we had a "Movie Night" with Norah. She got to stay up late with us, eat popcorn, and watch, "Madagascar 2." Seriously the funniest movie ever. I didn't think it would be that entertaining, but I actually was laughing the entire time. Highly recommended! We had a really fun night, and Norah thought she was so cool because she got to stay up late, while Ben had to go to bed!
Last Saturday was spent gardening the whole front yard. We were able to pull out all of the nasty weeds and prune the bushes. Wow, our yard looks a lot better! BUT, I have never been so sore in the past 10 years of my life as I was after that day. Holy cow!!! Norah was a HUGE helper though. She loved it. She even had her own gloves and shovel.
Whoa! That's a BIG pile of weeds, Norah!
Okay, so tonight Norah called me in to my room to come look at her. I walked in and started laughing so hard, I had to take a picture. She had put my shower cap on her head and thought it was hilarious, but the really funny thing is what she was doing while wearing the shower cap...
Silly Girl!!! I hope her hands were clean. I might have to make a run to Target :)
No comments:
Post a Comment