3.19.2010

Ben's Room

I realized the other day that I've never posted pictures of our house after we painted and decorated. We're still not completely done, but mostly. This is Ben's room. A week before he was born we converted our loft into a 3rd bedroom. It was crazy while the wall and closet were being built, but I'm so happy we did it! It's been awesome having that extra room. Anyways, this is how I decorated it. I love it!

Some things aren't finished yet, like the cupboard doors, and hanging his baby pictures. Sorry!




I'll post the rest of the rooms so you can feel like you live in our house too. Won't that be so fun for you?!?!?

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Ben's room is super cute!

Becky said...

boy am i intimidated now. your nursery looks like a model home. how can i compete with that? can you come help me with mine. i love all the pictures of norah and ben. looks like norah was born to be a gardener. sshhh-don't tell rob though.

Sara said...

can't wait to see the rest of the house, that room is adorable!