8.20.2009

Randomness and Happiness

Here's a little glimpse into our everyday life. It's pretty much crazy and random, but hey, whatever keeps the kids and mom happy, right?

Dad and Ben laying on the couch.

Norah just being silly- gotta love the tube socks (dad's big socks).

Norah trying to put a 'sticker' on Ben's head, but it's really the safety tab from the wet wipes). He's VERY patient with her and her shenanigans.

Playing dress up with ummm yeah, I think that MOM'S jewelry. Yep, she'd better run!

Ben sleeping so peacefully.

Norah playing in her bed with her blanket and burp rag that Grandma Juli made for her when she came to help with Ben. Norah loves them and sleeps with them every night. She likes to act like she's a little baby like Ben. It doesn't always fly though.

Snuggle time! With supervision.

Ben's FIRST bath. He loved it!!! And still does, he screams when he has to get out.

Life is CRAZY adjusting to two kids, but I LOVE IT!!! They constantly make me laugh, usually at times when I need it the most. Thanks Norah and Ben... I love you kiddos!

3 comments:

Marnie said...

Norah's such a cute girl. Do I say that everytime I make a comment? I love her little personality that you can see through the photos. I'm glad she loves tormenting Ben. It's cute that he's so chill with her.

Sarah said...

Ben is such a skinny kid! It's fun to see an update and pictures of the kids. They are both adorable!

Becky said...

he is so cute. he's gotten so much bigger since last pictures i saw of him. he is really skinny. i'm with sarah on that one. i think you should start feeding him. totally kidding. he's probably going to be tall like derek. norah is so funny. i love that she likes playing dress up with your jewelry and derek's socks. she's got good style already! miss ya!