He's finally here. He was born at 12:33 PM, he's a good sized kid, he weighs 8 lbs. 1 oz., and is 21.5 in. long. We're going to call him Benjamin Derek Thomas.
Here we all are a few minutes after he was born.
Ben and Dad. This is the first good shot we have of him with his eyes open. Ben and his Mommy.
Ben is really cute. You also look great, seriously. Congratulations! I've been checking your blog lately waiting for some news, I couldn't remember when exactly you were due. I'm really excited for you guys.
Good luck with the next couple weeks. Things were so hard for me starting when Ginger was about two weeks old. It took me forever to finally get on some kind of schedule with two kids. But, you'll love it.
Congratulations you guys. I have been checking your blog regularly to see when your little man was going to join the world. He is such a handsome little guy. Nora is going to be such a great big sister! I'm glad everything went well. ~Paul and Alyse
Very cute little guy and his mama still looks soooo FASHIONABLE after labor! Impressive! Happy Baby! He was born on your cousin Tyler's birthday! Let us know when you bless him- if it's in Austin! Congrats!
Wendy Congrats on the new little guy. Ben sent me a link to your blog so I could see pictures. I'm so nosey!! lol
Your little Benjamin is so cute. Sounds like Norah is having fun with him too. After we talked to you guys on the phone a few months back I told Ben how I wished we lived by you guys so we could be friends. I need a good friend who likes to shop and LOVES clothes!!
Good luck with your new expanded family. Let me know how having two kids is. :)
p.s. I LOVE your hair cut short. It totally makes me want to chop mine. :)
17 comments:
YEAH!! CONGRATS!! Your belly is gone!! Norah is going to be soo excited to meet Ben, she has been so good all day! Enjoy these first moments with Ben!
Congrats!! He is adorable!
Wow! Yay! I can't believe he is finally here! Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!
Ben is really cute. You also look great, seriously. Congratulations! I've been checking your blog lately waiting for some news, I couldn't remember when exactly you were due. I'm really excited for you guys.
Good luck with the next couple weeks. Things were so hard for me starting when Ginger was about two weeks old. It took me forever to finally get on some kind of schedule with two kids. But, you'll love it.
CONGRATS!!! He's a cutie!!!!! Glad that everything went well!
Congratulations. He is born on Tyler's birthday. It was a good day when I gave birth to my first son on July 2nd, 1970.
He is gorgeous!! Congratulations!
Congrats!! He is too cute!!
Congrats! He is so cute!
Congratulations you guys. I have been checking your blog regularly to see when your little man was going to join the world. He is such a handsome little guy. Nora is going to be such a great big sister! I'm glad everything went well.
~Paul and Alyse
Congrats Wendy! He is adorable
Wahoo! Congrats! He really is super cute. I'm glad things went well!
Congratulations! He is so cute. I cant believe you have two now.
Very cute little guy and his mama still looks soooo FASHIONABLE after labor! Impressive! Happy Baby! He was born on your cousin Tyler's birthday! Let us know when you bless him- if it's in Austin! Congrats!
Congratulations Wendy and family!
We are so exicted for you. We can't wait to see him. Let us know if you need anything. We love you guys.
Wendy Congrats on the new little guy. Ben sent me a link to your blog so I could see pictures. I'm so nosey!! lol
Your little Benjamin is so cute. Sounds like Norah is having fun with him too. After we talked to you guys on the phone a few months back I told Ben how I wished we lived by you guys so we could be friends. I need a good friend who likes to shop and LOVES clothes!!
Good luck with your new expanded family. Let me know how having two kids is. :)
p.s. I LOVE your hair cut short. It totally makes me want to chop mine. :)
Our family blog- brittanycrane.com
Post a Comment