What did I get myself into?!?!? And it's just the second day! Just kidding, I LOVE IT! Here are some pictures from when Norah met Ben.
Our little family.
Norah LOVES Ben. She always wants to help, touch him, hold him, get him up, read stories to him etc.. The main difficulty is finding ways to let her help. Here's a great picture of the two of them.
Wendy and Ben, ready to leave the hospital.
Here's Ben in his going home outfit. Thanks to Grandma Juli for making the cute blanket.

Baby R's Grand Entrance
12 years ago
6 comments:
Congrats Wendy! Ben is super cute! Grandchild #20 - wow!! Now the boys and girls are even! Never thought that would happen!
Congratulations!!! I still need to talk to you and get all of the details. Ben is adorable! You look great as well- I can't believe you have your hair done and make up on in the hospital- impressive! Hope you are doing well!
What a little cutie! Can't wait to see him and hold him in person. Hope you are doing well, you sure look great!
He is serioulsy to die for cute. I'm so happy for you to have a little man! Norah looks so happy!! Congrats! Now life gets crazy.. :)
Ben is so cute. But, what I really love is Norah's hairdo. She is getting cuter and cuter. I love all the personality you can see on her face through the photos.
Good luck with two of them. I know I already said this, but it was sooo hard for me. I'm not trying to scare you.
So you need to keep us updated on life with two. Are you surviving? Please say yes and give me some hope. I'm starting to get really nervous about this two of them thing...
Yeah, Norah's hair is pretty much awesome in those pictures. Love it.
Post a Comment