6.11.2009

Three weeks and counting...

Well, we've almost made it to that anticipated day of delivery.  Three weeks from today and Benjamin Derek will be here... we can't wait!!!

5 comments:

Lorina said...

Hey! It's Lorina (From Church, the Utahn) anyway I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! I have a blog too, but it's private. Email me and I'll invite ya.

ellemw@live.com

Lorina said...

Oh, and congrats! Great name! We love that name too.. it's Josh's sort of brother's name. We picked out our name for this boy already!

Julie Barnes said...

So exciting!!! Love the name too. Hope all goes well with the delivery and all that! :)

Marnie said...

That is a really cute name. I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck with the final weeks of preparation and the delivery!

Sarah said...

Love the name. Can't wait to see pics of the nursery when you get it all done!