6.03.2009


So, I decided I should probably post something since it's been almost two months since the last one. Since the last post both Derek and I celebrated our birthdays and Mother's Day, I went to California for a week and a half, Derek had a conference in Portland, we painted Norah's room, Derek got in a bike accident (he's fine), and my C-section was scheduled for July 2nd.

WOW! A lot actually has happened, I
didn't think I had that much to post about.

This was our small party for Derek's birthday, just the three of us. But his ice cream cake was delicious!

This was Derek's mess after making Mother's Day dinner for me. He's really good at cooking, but struggles a bit with the "clean as you go" idea. Luckily, he go to clean it himself on Mother's Day.

Norah LOVED swimming at my parent's house while we were in California. Thanks to her cousins Jacob, Nathan and Max, we were able to get her in the water and she actually liked it!

Norah and Max

I'm still trying to get Norah's room decorated before I post pictures. Hopefully, it'll be be done by this weekend, just in time for the next project! Hey, I only have four weeks left before this baby gets here...I need all the time I can get.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Belated Birthday to both you and Derek!

That's awesome you're almost done! 4 weeks will hopefully go by fast (or NOT fast, if you don't want it to). Did you have a C-section with Norah? I can't remember.

I'll be induced at 38 weeks, to answer your question. I'm due August 3, but will be induced July 21ish. So really only a month and a half left! WAHOO for that!

Unknown said...

I love your family pictures! You both are so busy, hope you are doing well with that third trimester! You are the type that carry pregnancy beautifully!