Today was Norah's birthday party with all of her friends. She had a puppy themed party and it turned out really cute. We ate lunch, played some puppy games, opened presents, and had cake and ice cream. Norah was so excited to have all of her friends here to play with. Here are all the pictures of the festivities.
The table, complete with dog bowls and food (milk duds, and malt balls).
The table, complete with dog bowls and food (milk duds, and malt balls).
The food. We also had hot dogs for the kids and polish sausages for the adults. YUM, YUM!
Pin the paw on the doggy.
The decorations. We also had helium balloons, but Derek was at the store picking them up when I was taking these pictures.
The Birthday Girl.
All the kids were trying to throw the balls at the dog house at the same time.
PRESENTS! Everyone got a special kiss from Norah to say thank you. I only got a couple on camera.
Just hangin' out.
The Dog Cake. Thanks Derek for making this wonderful masterpiece. Should I be embarrassed that my husband is more artistic than I am?
Blowing out the candle.
The dads.
The moms.
6 comments:
Yay! That was such a fun party Wendy and Derek! Thanks so much for letting us participate in all that fun! We love you guys! Happy Birthday Norah!
Looks like quite the party! Very cute decorations too.
I'm so glad that you updated your blog! The party turned out so cute. I might have to do the same thing for Nathan's party and just copy all of your ideas! The cake was very impressive, D-Dawg! I love how you served all of the food in dog bowls and that you served hotDOGs! Very creative.
Oh my Gosh, Wendy, you are so creative. Everything looks fantastic, as do you! It looks like such a cute party. Happy Birthday, Norah!
Happy Birthday to Norah! way to go Derek - that cake is awesome! I love the food in the dog bowls!
Those games are so cute! Trey turns a year this week and we are having a party and I am still struggling with a theme. He loves dogs so maybe I'll steal some of your ideas? By the way, I love the name Norah. It's so cute!
Post a Comment