They may have had some good music in the 70's and 80's, but the fashion sure had issues. These are my older siblings way back in the day. Thanks to my mom, I have these pictures to share with all of you. I used them in my primary sharing time today.
I love my siblings, they are great! Now, they all blow me out of the water with fashion and looking good, but way back when that most certainly wasn't the case!




5 comments:
That is so awesome! You certainly did save the best for last!!!
That's great Wendy! I think Rob looks like Jack in that picture. It's a little scary but after looking for Christmas gift ideas, I see the sweater vest is totally back in style.
Oh, and my favorite part - it looks like Rob has bangs just like all his sisters!!
YIKES!! that was frightening. thank goodness times change huh?? that was a clever idea, but i would be careful of revenge from that bunch. thanks for a good laugh however. love ya!!
Wendy those pictures are great! I totally remember you all like that too! Norah is adorable, just wanted to say Hi, Erin (Woffinden-Lund)
Post a Comment