We decided that we needed to have a family fun day last weekend so we ended up going to the Austin Museum of Art (AMOA). I know that sounds kind of random to take a 1 1/2 year old there, but it was mostly an outdoor museum. There were tons of huge sculptures placed all over the 20 acre museum grounds. It pretty much turned into a nature hike, but Norah LOVED it! You can tell by the huge smiles she gave every time she found something new. She carried her backpack most of the time (because she wanted to, it was pretty light).
Behind Norah is the main museum building. We didn't actually go in because there was a wedding.
Baby R's Grand Entrance
12 years ago
5 comments:
Wendy, your hair looks so cute like that! How'd you do it? I'm glad that you had a fun day together as a family- it looks really pretty there. Oh, and I love Norah's little outfit and backpack- so cute!
Looks like fun!
Norah's hair is getting so long! I love family-fun days! I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving break because David will be home more!
i love norah's denim jacket. wherever that was in texas is beautiful. family fun is awesome!
Cute pictures. What a pretty place. You guys all look great.
Post a Comment