10.26.2008

Gotta Love Texas!

So the other day Derek and I heard a firetruck siren that sounded really close to our home. It scared us a little bit not knowing what was going on. Shortly it was over and we forgot about it. Then, a couple minutes later I looked out our kitchen window and saw people in uniform marching down our street followed by loud screaming. I was totally confused so I ran outside to see what was happening. This is what I saw when I opened the garage door. It was the local high school's homecoming parade through the streets of our neighborhood. "Yep, welcome to Texas" I thought to myself!!! It was the football team they were making such a big production for. It was fun to watch and Norah loved picking up all the candy they were throwing on our driveway. It was a random, yet fun experience!


No comments: