I will be the first to admit that I stink at this blogging thing. I try! I think I get bored easily with my life and I can't always think of things to blog about, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!!! I changed the background of my blog again hoping that will inspire me to blog more often, I think it might work for a while (it's pretty cute if I do say so myself)! I would post pictures of my house, but I haven't really done anything to it that deserves to be posted. Hopefully over the next couple months the transformation will be complete and then I'll post pictures. Life's been crazy busy here in our new place. I got called to be in the Primary presidency for a brand new ward, so we've had to come up with EVERYTHING on our own...QUICKLY!!! I am currently serving with my cousin's wife, Marlo and I love it! Primary is the best! Derek got called to be the 11 year old scout leader. He's excited to start fires. UMM, yeah...I'm a little nervous about that, but I'm sure he'll do great! He's been loving school. He loves to research and his adviser is great, he couldn't be happier. We also LOVE our house. Norah begs to play in the backyard all day, every day! It's really sad though because she LOVES dogs and there are dogs surrounding all three sides of our backyard. She runs the perimeter chasing the dogs and barking at them. It's really funny and heart breaking at the same time. I'm thinking she might need to get a little dog for Christmas (Derek's not so crazy about that idea yet, but I'm wearing him down). She would be the happiest little kid ever! It's weird, but ever since becoming a mother my heart has softened towards animals. I would love to have a dog. Anyways, I'm just rambling now, but let me know if you have any suggestions about posts, primary ideas, or dogs. SO RANDOM, but such is the story of my life!!!!!! I hope YA'LL have a great day now, ya hear! Gotta love TEXAS.
6 comments:
I'd love to see pictures of Norah because I'm sure she's changed a ton since I last saw her. or before pictures of you house and yard since I've just seen the ones before you bought the house. Hope to see you guys at Christmas!!!
Love the new look of the blog- so cute! I can't believe that you are really thinking about getting a dog- what has happened to you?!!! You're a way nicer mom than I am!
I love the new blog background. SUPER CUTE. I can't believe you want a dog....it's like an extra child. Only their poop smells WAY worse. And it isn't contained in a diaper.
Anyways, that's exciting about Marnie. Her pregnancy went way faster than any of mine did. Funny how that works when it's not you.
I'm glad you guys are busy and having fun in Texas. Still so jealous of your house.
Post more pictures of Norah!
Let's see pictures of you and your cute family!!! We miss you guys!
Cute background btw
don't get a schnauzer. you already have a texas talk about you. that is awesome. your new blog layout is to die for. i am a horrible sister and forgot to call you back today. i will call tomorrow, fo sho (for sure). that is arizona lango. sounds like norah needs a dog. i would get a golden retriever if it were up to me. the thought of dog sounds so weird. who would clean up all the poop and bathe it? lets be honest now, you and i weren't the best dog owners back in the day. do you remember mac's poor shower? we would just put the towel over his poo so we didn't have to clean it up. it's amazing that dog lived as long as it did. yikes!!
Hi Wendy!! So i was blog hopping and I found yours!! I love the blog background as well!
Post a Comment