
Moving is so NOT fun. I am ready for it to be over. Our house is still filled with boxes, although they're mostly empty now. We just have to take them to the dumpster, but that hasn't happened yet. Derek started classes last Wednesday and he loves it, but he's busy again which means work on the house has slowed down.

Here's another view of all the boxes. We've gotten things put away more than this photo shows, but I don't have a recent one.

Norah was helping Derek break down some of the boxes. It was so cute. She would carry the boxes over to Derek and he would jump on them. Then she would laugh and giggle. It was hilarious.

She was such a big helper as we were unpacking. She was helping Derek assemble our kitchen chairs. She would hand him the tools he needed and try to get her hands where his were. I loved it!

My parents were here when we moved in so my mom bought Norah this cute little table and chairs from IKEA. She loves it and plays with all her toys and books while she sits there.

I bought Norah some toddler crayons so she could color at her table and she had so much fun. She would sit there all day and color if I let her. She has to hold all three of her crayons at once though, or else she gets mad. It's pretty funny.

Norah also took over my desk cabinet and uses it as her hiding place. She threw everything out I had put in there. She crawls in, shuts the cabinet and pushes the door open with a big grin. It's nice that this keeps her busy while I'm in the kitchen. Here's a little video of her playing... Enjoy!
8 comments:
Cute video! Can't wait to see the finshed product pics! Hope you're enjoying Texas!
I loved seeing all of your pictures. You're right moving and getting organized isn't any fun at all! It looks like Norah has changed and grown up quite a bit in the past month and 1/2. The video of her playing in your cupboard was great!!!
I especially liked the video. Man, Norah is such a cutie!!! Good luck with the unpacking of boxes. ick.
it has been way too long since i last talked to you. you seem so far away now that you are in texas. you guys are coming for christmas, right? we are actually going to i think dallas for thanksgiving to see zac's sister, nicole. his parents are flying everybody out there. i guess there is a six flags and sea world, so that will be fun. call me when you have a minute. your house is so cute. i dream of the day we have a house. i hope you love that thing!!
so cute! She looks so different! Love the video!
Glad to hear that things are coming along. I can't wait to see pictures when you get it all decorated. Norah is so cute helping Derek with everything!
I hope you guys aren't getting affected by the hurricane. I would just cry for you if you had another house flood.
Update already would ya- does your house still look like this? I doubt it!
Post a Comment