Hi everyone- just wanted to let you all know that Derek and I are going to Austin in the morning to look for a house to buy. I am sooooo excited. We are leaving Norah with my in-laws for 7 whole days. We're staying with my cousin and his wife (Jordan and Marlo) while we're there. They were so kind to invite us! Anyways, I wont be posting for the next week, but when we get back I'll let you know what we decided to do about housing. We're still not sure we're going to buy, but my fingers are crossed! I hope everyone has a wonderful week and I'll be back to blogging next week. See ya later!!!
5 comments:
how fun!! Enjoy Austin and I hope you have happy house hunting!
Hope you find a great house!
I'm seriously so excited for you. A HOUSE! Good luck with everything. Let me know when you're back!
Hi wendy this is Megan Thomas (Karlsven is my new last name)... I have been trying to get a hold of you to hang out sometime. Moranda told me about your blog. At first I thought it was a different wendy...you look so different. Have you moved yet? Well, if you are still in Utah i was hoping we can get together. Also, my blog is megajoekarlsven@blogspot.com. And your little girl is so cute!
update!! i wanna know whats going on with you! :)
Post a Comment