
Well, the weekend started with Norah's friend Nate playing at our house while his mom got her hair done. The kids loved it! They got out all the toys in the house and threw them everywhere. They really like to terrorize each other.... can you feel the love?!?!?!

We took Norah to her first volleyball game on Friday night. We figured that would be a fun date for all THREE of us. It was BYU vs. USC. BYU beat them and it was great to sing the fight song again. RAW, RAW, RAW, RAW, RAW........GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!

This is a classic picture!!! So I chased Cosmo down to take this picture of him holding Norah. She was a little confused by the fuzzy cougar outfit, but at least she didn't scream in fear. I figured my brother in law, Jon, would appreciate this picture.

Saturday was the day of BBQs. We had one in the afternoon with Derek's research group and then a ward BBQ at night. Norah loved this little dog and pretty much attacked it. She's lucky it didn't bite her. I'm a little afraid of her love for animals. I keep telling Derek I'll buy him a pooper scooper for the day we actually get a dog (if that day comes).... I'm not cleaning up after it!

Norah was playing after church with her daddy. That's the reason for the big grin on her face. I just posted this picture to document Norah's first sunburn. I felt really bad that I didn't think to put sunscreen on her yesterday while we at the BBQs. Her cheeks, nose and top of her head got a little pink. Oh well, there's a first for everything. It was better by this morning. I'm not sure if you can even tell in this picture, but it's still cute!
6 comments:
Jon so appreciated that picture and wishes he lived closer to BYU so he could go to more sporting events. Take advantage while you can! Wendy, you look TINY in that picture with Norah- I can't wait to lose this baby weight, but am worried that it may never come off. We'll see... I'm glad you had a fun weekend!!!
oh my gosh! I'm so sorry if my child terrorized yours, but that picture is hilarious! I love your blog by the way, it's very entertaining
I can't believe Norah is 1. That's crazy... she is soo cute, she looks so much like you. SHe's so blonde! And you look fabulous by the way.. so tiny!
I've been meaning to call you or at least tell you that I appreciate so much your phone calls. It's so nice of you to always call and check up on us even tho I'm so rude and never call you back. Things have been so crazy..I promise I'll call soon cuz I'd love to talk to you. But in the meantime, know that I always get your messages and appreciate them so much. I'm lucky to have such good friends. Love ya..
the picture with cosmo is priceless. i can't believe norah wasn't freaking out. i would be freaked if i were that little in the arms of a cougar.
you are itty bitty. you look so pretty in that picture with norah at the game. i love this blog. do more of them more often. love ya!!
The picture of Norah being attacked was funny since she is usually the attacker. :) The dog picture was great too!!!
Wenfu, Norah is the cutest little girl! She looks just like you and seriously, could be a baby gap model.
Congrats on Texas too! That is so exciting (and much warmer than Boston). Way to go.
Post a Comment