11.20.2007

Extreme Home Makeover!!!



Well, here are the pictures from the long remodel. This took Derek and I (with a lot of help from willing friends and family) all summer to get it to where it is now. We are so happy that it's over; although, we still have random odds and ends to finish up. We also have the entire laundry room to finish, but we ran out of patience, time and energy so that will have to wait until spring. I hope you enjoy the slideshow AND please watch the whole thing...it was a long 4 months of work!!!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

The house looks AWESOME!!!!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures. :)

Becky said...

you should be one of the people on home make over. you totally know what you are doing. i am hiring you in a billion years when we finally buy a house. i can't wait to see it in a few weeks in person.

Sarah said...

Wendy- it looks so good! I really do need to see it in person if we ever make it back to Provo. I'm so impressed with Derek's renovating skills and your decorating skills- great job!

Missy said...

SO SO SO good Wenfu. Becky told me you were remodeling a house and I'm so impressed. Can you come help me decorate my new house?

Is it ok that I love calling you Wenfu even if I don't know the inside joke behind it?

Wendy said...

Thanks for using my nickname, Missy! I think it's hilarious and you are more than welcome to join the club. Thanks for your comment!!!

Heather said...

Hey Wendy, it's Sarah's friend, Heather. Your house looks amazing. We'd hire Derek any day. Congratulations! Happy Thanksgiving!