
This is my brother, Justin. He was so excited to see Norah and he loved playing with her. He was so great to have around and Norah thought he was hilarious. Thanks for helping us with Norah last week, Justin!!!

One of the last nights we were in California we went with my family to The Crab Cooker in Newport Beach. It was yummy and afterwards we went to Roger's Gardens. I love going there to see all the beautiful lights and fancy Christmas trees!

Here is one of my favorite restaurants of all time. You've got to try the potatoes...they're drenched in butter with melted cheese on top. They're amazing!!!

Derek, Carli and I got to the restaurant before the rest of my family so we walked to the pier to take some pictures. Unfortunately, it was too dark so the pictures didn't really turn out. Luckily, this picture worked and it's in front of a Newport sign so we can officially count this as Norah's first pictures at the beach. Thanks for being our photographer that night, Carli!!! You did an awesome job!

Derek thought it would be funny to put my pajamas on Norah. I turned around and laughed at the sight of Norah on stilts (at least it looked like it...it was kind of trippy). I think she was really confused!

As many of you read on Becky's blog we decided to wear the same dress to church. We received many stares and a few questions such as, "Were you in a reception last night, or a family reunion?" It was sort of embarrassing, but totally worth it. To make things even better my mom, Carli, Norah and the men all wore matching attire. It was quite the blast to the past for the Warnick family!

We decided to make the long trek to California from about 4:30 to 12:30 at night. It was long, dark and completely dreadful. Anticipating the horribleness of this trip, we bought tons of sugary snacks, and a 6 pound bag of Gummy Bears (by Derek's request). Here he is modeling his excitement. He pretty much single handedly ate most of the bag. We only have about 2 pounds left and he continues to eat them even though we are home. I can't believe one human was able to eat so many Gummy Bears in such a short amount of time. You constantly amaze me, Derek!!!!!!
7 comments:
Love all of the pictures- especially the first one where Justin looks like a 70 year old man! It was so fun to spend the week with you guys and are excited to see you again at New Year's!
Very Cute Wendy! My favorite is Norah on stilts. She is such a cute baby!
that picture of justin with norah is definately a classic. the picture with norah in your pj's is also pretty funny. i can not believe derek likes gummy bears so much. for some reason that candy reminds me of the early 90's, i don't know why. i am glad we made a memory with the matching dress escapade. it was pretty crazy and a little embaressing. i can't wait to see you guys at new years. idol it up baby!!!
The Thanksgiving pictures are super fun!
I really enjoy looking at your blog!! Merry Christmastime!
Wendy- I thought you were back and dedicated to blogging... where have you gone? I miss you.
Wenfu, where did your blogging skills go? I need an update with your new Christmas shoes since I'm sure you got some...
Post a Comment