9.30.2011

2 days shy of 36 weeks

... ALMOST there!

Here are some belly shots. I don't think I've posted very many through this pregnancy so I thought I should at least prove to people that I am in fact having another baby (well, those that don't live by me!)

The kids wanted in on the action.

Derek's been so busy with his dissertation lately that we haven't been able to go out for a while. Last night he took a very short break and took me out on a date. It was nice to see him again!

The happy kids, before the baby comes and rocks their world!

35 weeks, 5 days

3 1/2 weeks and counting...!!!

My C-section is scheduled for October 25th! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Courtney N said...

You look great! Almost there!

Brittany Crane said...

I loved your Christmas card. Such a cute cute family! The kids have grown up so much since you guys were here last year.