4.05.2011

I know I should post, but what about...

This is how I feel. Every time I pull up my blog to catch up on other people, I get this gut-wrenching feeling when I see the same old kite post. I know I need to blog, but don't know what about. Things have been rather uneventful around here the past month. Although I guess there are a few things I can write about.

1. Derek's mom came and visited us for a while. That was so fun to see her and the kids LOVED having her around. They played, and played, and PLAYED... all day, everyday! She certainly was a trooper! Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures. Can you believe that?

2. It is Norah's 4th birthday on Saturday! Someone please tell me when that happened?!?!!? I can't believe she's growing so fast. She's becoming such a sweet little (or should I say big) girl. She's an awesome big sister and always fun to be around. Her sense of humor and curiosity are growing by the day! She keeps us entertained by saying things like, "mom, I'm just an archeologist" and "oh mom, I have a hypothesis!" In case you couldn't tell, she's very into dinosaurs and science at the moment (she takes very closely after her father)!!! Anyways, I'll post more of her birthday events this weekend! Happy almost birthday Norah!

I guess that's all I have to say for now. Sad, but true. I hope that helps relieve the gut-wrenching feeling I keep having!

No comments: