New Year's Day... same old drill! Wake up super early, throw some clothes on and drive to Pasadena for the Rose Parade. This is a tradition that my family has done since my dad was a little boy. The parade is fun, but the best part is watching all the little cousins run around and play like I used to do when I was little. It feels like only last year, but apparently not! I love that my own kids are now a part of the fun as they chase their cousins with silly string and throw footballs. Fun times!!!
Grandma Juli and Norah watching the parade very enthusiastically.

Ben with the silly string.... watch out!

Cousins.
Dad and Ben watching the parade.

Norah bought a horn at one of those carts that sells things during the parade and she would play it every time a marching band went by.
The sisters (minus Becky).
Texas pride!
No comments:
Post a Comment