Friday night was our ward Trunk or Treat. It was awesome! The people in charge of it do an amazing job and put so much work and effort into it. They really make it fun for all ages!
This year Norah was a fairy. She helped pick out her costume and waited patiently for the day she could wear it. We called her "Fairy Norah of Thomas Land" all night. She LOVED that! And, Ben was a hot dog... it was awesome!

Silly girl!

This was the best picture I got of them together. Oh well, you get what you get!

Let me show you a few of the positions Ben stayed in for most of the night.
#1

#2

#3. The poor kid couldn't move in this costume. We LOVED that!

They had a bounce house obstacle course for the kids...

and tons of little carnival games.

Catching a picture while I can.

More games.

Family shot.

By the end of the night Ben had figured out that if he could get his head out of the costume then he could see and run around a lot easier... and run around he did!!!
It was a good night! Happy Halloween to everyone!!!
This year Norah was a fairy. She helped pick out her costume and waited patiently for the day she could wear it. We called her "Fairy Norah of Thomas Land" all night. She LOVED that! And, Ben was a hot dog... it was awesome!
Silly girl!
This was the best picture I got of them together. Oh well, you get what you get!
Let me show you a few of the positions Ben stayed in for most of the night.
#1
#2
#3. The poor kid couldn't move in this costume. We LOVED that!
They had a bounce house obstacle course for the kids...
and tons of little carnival games.
Catching a picture while I can.
More games.
Family shot.
By the end of the night Ben had figured out that if he could get his head out of the costume then he could see and run around a lot easier... and run around he did!!!
2 comments:
Love the costumes!!! Looks like a fun party!
Just for a split second I thought the man in the longhorns hat with Norah was Derek...and I about died seeing a full beard on him. A second look quickly corrected my error and for some odd reason I felt the need to share my experience with you. I'd love to catch up with you sometime--it looks like you're doing great! Tell Derek and the kids I said hi.
Post a Comment