5.16.2010

And then...

...he was climbing!

The other day I heard Ben in the other room yelling so I looked over and this is what I saw...

Yes, that is Ben's legs stuck in the air because he pulled himself up on the step. He was yelling because he didn't know what to do and was stuck, so naturally, being the good mom that I am ran to get the camera instead of helping him ;)

Funny kid!

Ben kept tugging at his ear so we tried a little trick we learned from our cousins, garlic! You heard me right! GARLIC. It seemed to work, he hasn't been playing with it anymore. By the way, I do bathe my children. Ben still has clogged tear ducts (I want to scream) and the doctor said to let him "grow out of it" because it's a HORRIBLE procedure. I hope he does soon, I'm so sick of crusty eyes!!!!!
Look at that grin... love this kid!!!



2 comments:

Sara said...

So weird. The garlic technique came up in RS today! Guess I'll have to try it next time. He is such a cutie!

Bethany said...

I've heard the garlic technique really works! Do you peel it first? Ben is adorable!!