a sprained neck is EXTREMELY painful. Somehow on Friday morning I messed my neck up pretty bad. I was stretching while I was half asleep and felt something pop and tweak in my neck and back. I couldn't move my neck more than half an inch in any direction without excruciating pain! So, I called Derek at work and told him I couldn't move or get out of bed to get the children (who were crying in their rooms). He rushed home, let the kids out and consoled them, then into our room to physically lift me out of bed. Luckily, I was able to get into a chiropractor a few hours later. After a few cracks and pops, and more pain than I've ever felt, it started to get a LITTLE better. This sweet girl has stretched and re-aligned my back three times in the last 24 hours. She's been AWESOME and would highly recommend her to anyone. Anyways, she told me I sprained my neck and had a bulging disk. So to anyone who's been through this, I am SO sorry! Hopefully, I'll be able to move a little more tomorrow. We'll see!!!
3 comments:
Oh man Wendy that is awful. I'm glad you got into see the doc and that Derek could come home. YIKES!!!!
P.S. Your Thanksgiving dinner was gorgeous!! I am sooo sooo impressed. Especially your Turkey!! I mean wow!!
P.S.S. Can you email me your address so I can send you a christmas card? crane.brittany@yahoo.com
That stinks- I'm so sorry. I hope it is feeling better soon!
That stinks- I'm so sorry. I hope it is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment