11.02.2009

Halloween Fun

Happy Halloween everyone! We had such a fun time celebrating this year. We went to a spooktacular Halloween party at our friend Nina's house, where we carved pumpkins and the kids decorated cute witch cupcakes. Norah had a blast and was purple from head to toe :)





Happy 4 month birthday Ben! (Today, November 2)


Later that night we went Trick-or-Treating. Norah went from house to house tirelessly. I didn't mind though... I took Ben and collected candy for Derek and me ;) The joys of having small children.

My little giraffe.

Our pretty princess (Cinderella).

Her prince has come... get it? Derek was a good sport!

Love this picture, so I had to throw it in.


5 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Halloween! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Love the last one of Norah. Where can I get a headband like that for me? :)

Bethany said...

Yes, I love that headband too! We made those same witch cupcakes last year in Rachel's class. Good ol' Martha Stewart! The kids look cute in their costumes! Happy Halloween!!

Sarah said...

Love that last picture- Norah looks so cute! Nathan was really excited to see that Ben was a giraffe- and a really cute one at that! Glad you had a fun Halloween! It was good talking to you today!

Becky said...

everyday norah looks more and more like you. she looks so pretty as cinderella. ben is a cute giraffe. bring on christmaS!!

Marnie said...

I can't believe how fast these kids grow! Norah is changing from cute to pretty, you know? She's not so toddler like, which is how I imagine her still, even though Penny is getting bigger so I know other people's children are also growing.