7.29.2009

ALOHA!

So, this post is a little late, but better late than never right? The weekend before I had Ben my friend Marlo and other friends had a baby shower for me. They did such an AWESOME job. The decorations, games, food and company were so fun. I really appreciate all the time they spent on this party for Ben and me. Thanks everyone... you're the best!


This is the classic "last picture before losing the belly" picture. This is just for all of you who wanted to see just how huge I can be.

The CUTE and CREATIVE cake Marlo made for the shower. Notice the adorable beach theme!

Marlo and me. She made all those cute decorations hanging behind us. They are now in Ben's nursery.

This is a diaper cake that my friend Nina made for me. It was so cute and resourceful. I had such a hard time actually using the items inside it. Thanks Nina!

Melinda and me.

Opening gifts. I got LOTS of cute things for Ben. Thanks everyone!

Holly made this adorable blanket for Ben and he LOVES it. They really do love that silky material.

Thanks again everyone for everything and for making me feel so loved. You guys are the best!

5 comments:

Marnie said...

Wendy, you look great nine months pregnant! I love your skirt and your necklace. You always have such great taste, even pregnant.

Bethany said...

What a fun shower! That is an amazing cake! I want to know how she made it! What nice friends you have!

Sarah said...

Everything was so cute! That was so nice of Marlo and your friends to throw that for you! You looked so cute as well!!!

Heather Lee said...

ok so your maiden name is Warnick right? I think we are childhood friends and played soccer together. My maiden name is Matthews. Anyway, such a long story how I found your blog...but I'm glad I stumbled upon it! Such a cute family. Let me know how you're doing!

Becky said...

what a cute shower. noce job marlo. how in the world did she make that cake? i would not have wanted to cut into it. you did not even get that big. i can't believe you thought you were huge for being nine months pregnant. you look so glowy and pretty!!