3.29.2009

SPRING BREAK

Derek had spring break two weeks ago so we decided to take advantage of his time off. We did so many fun things and Norah loved her time with Dad. One day we went down to San Antonio to see the Alamo and the River Walk. Those are two of the main attractions there. It was a lot of fun to just walk around.
The River Walk
The ALAMO


Zilker Park in downtown Austin

I don't really know why she was making this face because she was laughing and having a good time, but I love it!

Weeeeee! She loves slides!

Smile for the camera.

Lookin' good, Norah. She's in the driver seat, buckled and ready to burn some rubber.

Playing dress up

At the park yet again.


Shower anyone?
As you can see, we had a great time together last week. We did a ton and ate at lots of yummy restaurants. It's been kind of hard getting back into real life, but things have been too busy to think about it too much. This past week Derek's been swamped at work and school (gone all weekend) and I had a Primary activity to get ready for, an article to write (random), and one sick little girl (strep throat). So needless to say, I'm pretty tired and starting to feel a little sick myself, but there's no time for that. I've got a Puppy Party to plan and get ready for in a couple weeks. Norah turns 2 on April 9th so we're having a little shin-dig for her and her friends. It's crazy how fast they grow!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Wendy! I just found out that you are having a boy. I love it. I'm so excited for you. Our Baby Sean is 2 1/2 months old already. I was so stressed about having a boy but I found out that I love it. He is the sweetest baby. I like your pictures. It looks like your family is having fun. Claire will be two in May. She is so fun. We are already planning her birthday party. It's fun to see your family's pictures.

Rachel said...

Holy cow! Norah is looking so grown up these days! So jealous Derek had Spring Break. Stupid BYU, mumble grumble.

What's a puppy party? Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit under.

Also, I don't think I'm going to post belly-shots. Sorry! I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm seriously NOT cute when pregnant, and I don't want to broadcast it via internet.... Too embarrassing.

Marnie said...

Look like you had a fun trip. I love San Antonio. The river walk always makes me wish I had a little paddle boat or something.

I agree with Rachel, Norah is looking so much like a little girl these days. I know she's close to Penny's age but since I haven't seen you guys in so long, I just imagine her the way I saw her last.

You look great, also. You're a cute pregnant girl!

Sarah said...

I love Norah's hair in the slide picture! I also love her plaid shorts and her flip flops- so cute. I'm glad that you got to spend some time together as a family- things are always more fun when D-Dawg is around!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Norah! Hope it's a good one!