Has anyone ever been in a store or a public place and your child starts yelling "hewl, hewl (help, help)" to all the people walking by while throwing their body frantically in different directions? Well, this is Norah's new thing and it's caused many troublesome glances in my direction. I can't take her anywhere without her doing this. It doesn't matter if we're in a restaurant (she'll lean out of the highchair for the server to save her), grocery store, or just carrying her! Usually she does it when we make her do what she doesn't want to, but sometimes I think she does it because she thinks it's funny. I feel like people are looking at us like we're kidnapping her or torturing her. It's kind of embarrassing, but funny at the same time. Oh, the joys of parenting!!!
4 comments:
That's the worst, but I agree that it's kind of funny! I learned early on not to care about what people think when you are out. They have no idea what your situation is or what is going on so just smile and keep on walking. Any parent knows not to judge another mom- we've all been there!
that is pretty funny. i can laugh b/c i havent been in that boat yet, but buy do i hate it when zac tries to pull that stunt in the mall.
Sad and funny at the same time. She's a smart one to think of asking strangers for help. Such a crack-up!
That is hillarious. I love it. Are you still loving Texas?
Post a Comment