Recently Norah's been getting up in the morning and playing with all the new bows her aunt Robyn made her for Christmas. It's somewhat frustrating to walk in every morning with her hair things all over her room, that I just have to clean up yet again. One might ask why I don't just move them where she can't get to them? My response to that would be "where's the fun in that?" Even though it takes patience to deal with this mess every day, it is hilarious to see her interest in hair. That's why I let her play with them. She always wants about 4 to 5 bows in her hair at a time and it doesn't matter what color they are, or if they're big or small. She brings me the bows she's chosen for the day and in her hair they go! I love it! I just have to remember every day as I'm placing her bows and brushes back in her basket that she's learning and caring about her hair and having fun doing it. That makes it all worth it!!!
2 comments:
that is funny. those bows are so cute. do you take her to the store with them in? i hope so.
That is hilarious! She is so cute. I need a girl.
Post a Comment