11.07.2008

WhimsiCALS website up and running!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that my WhimsiCALS website is up and running. I'm still trying to figure out how to allow custom orders on it, so if you have a custom order just email me at whimsicalslettering@gmail.com and I'll send you the color and font options to look at. If you want to see the signs I have pre-made and designed then visit my website at whimsicalslettering.etsy.com. Let me know if you have questions!

3 comments:

Richard & Robyn said...

After I left the comment the other night I searched it on the internet and was SO excited when your webpage came up!!! Looks AWESOME!

Rachel said...

look at you go, little business Woman. That's awesome.

Sara said...

those are really really cute! When I have a home of my own, I will be visiting that site again!

We changed our blog to private, so send me an email (saraMsuman@gmail.com) with your email so I can send you an invite!