I hope you enjoy my new blog!!! Derek helped me custom make my new template... there's no way I could have done this without him. Thanks Derek! Anyways, I hope you like it!!!
Love the new background! I need to customize ours still! We need to stay in touch for sure! We met your friend Connor a few nights ago! Totally random, but his father in law invited us to dinner after church, and Connor was there. They are super nice and I am sure we will see them again soon! How is Provo?
1 comment:
Love the new background! I need to customize ours still!
We need to stay in touch for sure! We met your friend Connor a few nights ago! Totally random, but his father in law invited us to dinner after church, and Connor was there. They are super nice and I am sure we will see them again soon! How is Provo?
Post a Comment