
Norah's first time dying easter eggs. She loved putting her eggs in the dye, but then wanted to grab them out again before they were done. It was quite the trick to keep the dye from spilling, but it was a fun memory and Norah seemed to think it was interesting as you can see from how involved she is in the picture. It was a great weekend and we enjoyed Norah's first Easter!!!

Norah carrying her basket around as she was looking for eggs during her easter egg hunt. Being her first Easter, she was a little confused. Derek and I showed her what to do and she loved it!

Norah enjoying the eggs she found during the little Easter egg hunt I had set up for her in our living room. I filled her eggs with little Puffs (toddler food) so she could eat what was inside. It was fun to see her face as she broke the eggs open and discovered her food. She ate them all that night and loved every minute of it.

Our new Easter outfits displayed with our Easter baskets.

Norah was really excited to come down the stairs and see the Easter baskets on the couch. She immediately crawled over and began grabbing things out of her basket. It was fun to watch her look at everything. Of course Derek and I will eat all of her candy... the joys of having a child!!!

Of course we are all matching for Easter. This year was pink, gray and white. Derek was a real sport wearing the light pink tie I bought for him. I found my dress on clearance at Downeast Outfitters for $12. I was pretty excited!!!

Here's Norah standing, showing off her cute new Easter dress that grandma Juli bought for her... thanks grandma!!!

Norah's learning how to walk. She can take up to 4 steps on her own. She was really tired and grumpy so Derek and I were helping her.
7 comments:
I love all of your Easter outfits and I love the fact that you lay them all out with the baskets- some traditions never die! We do the same thing and we all coordinate colors as well- mom has taught us well. I can't believe how grown up Norah is looking, especially now that she is standing and starting to walk. You all look great and I'm glad you had a fun Easter!
grey, pink and white- love, love, love it. it's brilliant. norah's dress is so stinking cute. she looks great in headbands. when will i see you again? maybe this summer ey? love you and miss ya!
Cute outfits!!! The egg hunt looked fun.
OK, SO I LOVE THAT YOU BUY YOURSELF AN EASTER DRESS... THAT'S JUST SO DANG CUTE!!!WE REALLY MISS THE WARNICKS & WALBURGERS ON EASTER... IT WAS SUCH A FUN HOLIDAY WITH YA'LL!
SPEAKING OF "YA'LL," WHEN ARE YOU GUYS HEADING TO AUSTIN? CAN WAIT TO GET ANOTHER TEXAN!
BY THE WAY, NORAH IS SO DANG CUTE!!
Hi Wendy, it's Heather ;). Norah is SO CUTE! I hope you're in town with her next time I stop by your parents house to visit the Warnick fam. It would be fun to see you and all your sisters with all the little kiddos!
Wendy!!! its moranda goings, I just saw your blog and you're fam is so stinkin' cute! What's your email? I'll invite you to my little blog.
hey Moranda... been a long time!!! My email is wendywthomas (at) gmail.com. I'd love to see your blog!
Post a Comment