11.08.2007

Scrapbooking EXTRAVAGANZA!!!














Once a month I go to my mother in law's for a day of fun, family and a little scrapbooking. It's a ton of fun and it gives me a chance to catch up on my photos. Lori was kind enough to watch Norah while she organized her daughter's memory box so I could work on my things. I think she realized I needed a break from Norah and I was grateful for the time to work. Norah decided to jump in and help her organize. I am so excited for the next time I get to go scrapbook...See you on Saturday, Lori, Robyn and Rebekah!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wait, what is scrapbooking? It's been so long since I've done it that I don't even know what it is anymore!! That's so fun that you all get together to scrapbook and that Lori will watch Norah for you. I'd love to look through your scrapbooks sometime.

Becky said...

that is sure nice of lori to watch the little one. everytime i see norah she looks different, older and more like you. crazy, a little wendy look-a-like. i can't wait to see her in a week in a half. hooray!!