Norah's new favorite trick is to roll over until she makes her toy collapse on top of her. After she gets tangled up she looks for either me or Derek and laughs. She likes to do and play with things lately that she's not supposed to. She thinks it's a great game. I'm a little nervous for the destruction she'll cause once she starts to crawl. Oh well, I guess it's all a part of parenthood. She definitely keeps me on my toes, and it's not bad for losing the remaining baby fat!
Baby R's Grand Entrance
12 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah Wendy! I've missed our blog over the last few days! Norah looks so different in this picture- she is really growing up and she is absolutely adorable! Welcome back to the blogging world.
I meant 'your' blog!
she is so you in this picture. i wonder who she will end up looking like.
Post a Comment